Vaxxed: From Coverup to Catastrophe Opens In 1 Week!
The Vaxxed Team & Cinema Libre asked that we help spread awareness. Here is how you can help!
- Help distribute POSTCARDS/MINI-POSTERS, if you need some please contact us with your mailing address and we will get some to you.
- Vaxxed’s New Take Action Campaign! This is an online platform that allows concerned Americans to send an automated email to their congressperson urging the congressperson to both see Vaxxed in Washington, D.C. and work with Congressman Jason Chaffetz to subpoena CDC whistleblower Dr. William Thompson. Here is the link to the Take Action Campaign. Please use this platform to send an email or letter to your U.S. Representative.
- Sign up for the Vaxxed Join The Movement Newsletter
- Social media sharing. Please share information about Vaxxed coming to Providence by email and on social media. Need some social media ideas? Click here
- Share Bring Vaxxed to Rhode Island’s Facebook Event with Friends & Family and encourage them to attend opening weekend.
- Become a Ticket Angel or get help with tickets – firstname.lastname@example.org
We also wanted to share the exciting news that Vaxxed T-Shirts will be available for sale at the Avon Cinema during all show times. Proceeds from the T-shirt sales help offset panel discussion expenses. For more information on availability please reach out to Vaxxed volunteers Aimee and Rhonda from the RI’ers Against Mandated HPV Vaccinations. Don’t forget to stop by the T-shirt table and say “Hi” to them!
RI Alliance for Vaccine Choice Team
© RI Alliance for Vaccine Choice and Vaccine Choice RI™, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to RI Alliance for Vaccine Choice and Vaccine Choice RI™ with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.