Awaking ~ Written by Dr. Black
- to wake up; rouse from sleep:
- to rouse to action; become active:
- to come or bring to an awareness; become cognizant:
There is an awaking happening and I am proud to be witness to it…I have not seen such enthusiastic questioning of an established authority in my last twenty plus years as a Doctor of Chiropractic, as I have in these last twelve months…
An underground movement started by outliers; frustrated grandmothers, concerned moms and dads, health care consumers that have started to awake and ask questions, all of whom have started to make the established health care machine uncomfortable.
We have all found each other and have evolved into a passionate tribe that seeks to share truth and protect each other’s freedom to make informed decisions that are best for our families and ourselves. No longer are we fighting a solitary fight, often feeling that we are yelling our truths into the darkness, we have started to awaken the consciousness of our community and with a unified message we can change not only our community but I believe the face of health care today….
Until next keep thinking and seeking YOUR truths….
~ Doc Black
This week the as the General Assembly headed back into session our Governor, Representatives, and Senators here in RI were sent our proposed legislative packet.
Here are the 2016 legislation changes The Alliance to Remove HPV Vaccine Mandate is proposing:
1. Restrict the authority of the DOH to set minimum immunization standards for diseases which are non-transmissible in a school environment.
2. Remove the authority of the DOH to mandate HPV vaccination as a condition of school inclusion.
3. Require the DOH director to hold three public hearings when changes to the minimum standards for immunizations are planned.
We also propose legislation to reinstate the philosophical exemption while also preserving the religious exemption to vaccinations.
© RI Alliance for Vaccine Choice and Vaccine Choice RI™, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to RI Alliance for Vaccine Choice and Vaccine Choice RI™ with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.