Join us Friday October 2, 2015 at 6:30 pm for an informational discussion around the HPV vaccine mandate in RI
Rhode Islanders Against Mandated HPV Vaccinations and Council for Vaccine Safety have partnered to present “Making Waves in the Ocean State” We are honored and excited to host this select group of speakers here in Rhode Island. The evening’s HPV vaccine topic will include vaccine research, informed consent discussions, and legislative processes in RI. Our vision is to give Rhode Islanders the information needed helping them make a choice they are comfortable with – no matter what that choice may be.
Our grassroots movement has gained momentum and national visibility over the past several months and we feel blessed and honored to be recognized. Our movement is advocating for informed consent, and believes all citizens should be given full knowledge of possible risks & benefits relating to medical procedures and vaccines including the HPV vaccine. We are actively working with our state representatives to reverse the HPV mandate and believe the decision should be between parents, the child, and their doctor.
We are pleased to announce the following speakers
- Brandy Vaughan former Merck employee, Vaccine Safety Advocate, founder of Council For Vaccine Safety co-sponsor of this event
- Diane Harper Professor and Chair of the dept. of Family and Geriatric Medicine at the University of Louisville
- Toni Bark Vice President of the American Institute of Homeopathy Masters in Healthcare Emergency Management Co-Producer of Bought Documentary
- Justin Price RI state representative district 39, along with additional RI state representatives and legal spokespeople
- Rhode Islanders Against Mandated HPV Vaccinations joint leaders Aimee Gardiner & Shawna Lawton
This is an event not to be missed. We are Making Waves in the Ocean State to create change! Visit the Event Page to learn more about this event, the speakers, and purchase your tickets! We look forward to seeing you! Aimee & Shawna
October 02, 2015 at 6:30pm – 9:30pm
Coventry High School
40 Reservoir Rd
Coventry, RI 02816
Google map and directions